Ven. Pomnyun's Answer to "Dealing with Grief When Loved Ones Move Away”

Selection from a Dharma Q&A session at Busan City Hall, Busan (June 15, 2019)

Questioner : Thank you sir for receiving my question. How can someone manage grief or sadness if a family member marries and moves away to another country permanently? What can you do if you can’t see your daughter,your brother, your mother, or even your father for an extended length of time?

Direct download: foreigner20190615BusanCityHallquestioner1.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:30pm JST